Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April 4: Moving Furniture

My new thing for the day was moving the bed to another position in our bedroom. I did this for two reasons:

1. I start getting antsy when the furniture stays in the same place too long, and I want to move it. Even if it's just between two different positions, it's gotta go back and forth. My Grandma Frances moves her furniture around a lot too...maybe it's a gene? Ha!

2. More light in the morning! This morning I saw the light coming into the window, and it was hitting the wall where our bed was not, so I decided to move the head of the bed to that wall. Now the light will naturally wake us up! Hopefully anyway...this morning I managed to sleep for 30 minutes in a sitting position after the alarm went off.

The pictures I took of the bed-moving didn't turn out great because the lighting in the bedroom is horrible (but, I guess if that's where you want to relax and sleep, you don't want lots of bright light except in the morning). I did get one of Lee showing off some of his skills with picking up the bed:


Other than that, they weren't great, so here are a couple pictures of the sun and the sky I took this morning on my walk. It's still sort of applies because of reason number 2 for moving the bed in the first place. Why wouldn't I want to see a view of the sky like this first thing in the morning? :)





No comments:

Post a Comment