Thursday, April 12, 2012

April 12: Listen to Justin Bieber's music

I always joke around and say that I don't like Justin Beiber because he made me late for choir practice once (which is actually true!). I haven't ever actually heard his music before, so I thought I'd at least I listen and see if I was late for a good reason.

One day last fall I was already running a few minutes late for choir practice at my church, which is downtown. When I got downtown (which I didn't know that well yet considering we'd just moved here in August), there wasn't a parking space near the church, which was a little odd for a Wednesday night. I just figured there was a festival or something. Anyway, it took me forever to find a parking space because they were all taken and I didn't know the area. I found one at the very top of a parking garage a couple blocks away, so not only did I have to drive up the parking garage, I also had to walk two blocks, and I was probably 15 or 20 minutes late instead of 5. On my walk to the church, I heard all these screams and saw a big crowd around the traffic circle. Later I found out Justin Bieber was filming a Christmas music video and those screams were from fans, who took up all the parking spaces. Silly Justin Bieber, causing a commotion! :P

So today, I actually listened to one of his songs and I picked the one he was filming in Franklin, "Mistletoe". Here is a picture of the video I watched. You can read about it and watch the video here: Justin Bieber flims Mistletoe in downtown Franklin  In the video, he's on a street in downtown Franklin. (It wasn't snowing that night--that's artificial.)


Lee doesn't approve.



Or maybe he does?



Na...


Here you can see the traffic circle I mentioned earlier in the background.


I don't think this is my kind of music. And how old is he, 10? He does NOT need to be singing about mistletoe. :P


No comments:

Post a Comment