Friday, April 6, 2012

April 6: Lee goes with me to get an allergy shot

My new thing for today is taking Lee with me to get an allergy shot. This seems like it's mainly a new thing for him since he's never gone with me, but from my perspective it is too since I've always gone alone. I also like to observe his reactions to things, and most of the time they're pretty funny. :)

Lee has this thing where he has to be the one who drives anytime we go anywhere together. I knew he would wanna drive, so I purposely didn't tell him where we were going, knowing he wouldn't ask until the last second. Here he is looking very confident and full of purpose.


He was talking non-stop right up until we pulled up to a stoplight at the end of our road, where he exclaimed, "Where are we goin'!?" Here he has a chuckle at my joke.


Teeheeheehee!


Before we left for the allergist, I told him to take a book or his computer with him, because I have to wait for 30 minutes after the shot before I can leave in case there is an allergic reaction. He was very happy the office had wireless!


But then he found a man magazine, and looked at that instead. I think it might be a car magazine. I also looked at a new magazine (to me) called Kiwi.


This visit seemed to go by faster than normal! Maybe I should take him with me all the time. It's such a pretty day outside, but it's kind of chilly, so we decided to sunbathe a little when we got home.


And we ate fried eggs for lunch! Yummy!


Mindy also thinks it's a good day for sunbathing, and was able to protect us from some evil pigeons who tried to land on the balcony. How dare they come near our property! What a silly morning! I love my little family. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment