Saturday, April 21, 2012

April 21: Izze Blackberry

It's a cold, dreary day. Look at the haze around the mountains in the background.


I had to wear a fleece today it's so cold!


Seems like a good day to go to Noodles & Company. They sell Izze soda there, so I thought I'd try a new flavor. I chose sparkling blackberry. They also had peach, but I wasn't in the mood for that.


Lee wanted to get Dr. Pepper, but they were out! There is a freestyle coke machine there, so he tried lime Fanta.


 Ugh! That stuff is disgusting! I didn't like it at all! But Lee approves.

 
Our table number had a different message than the table numbers usually do.


Why, yes I did, because it is always so cold in this restaurant regardless of the temperature outside! My fleece was serving me not only outside, but also inside in this case.


 Lee ordered steak stroganoff.


 I got pad thai.


The food was good, and I liked the blackberry Izze. My favorite is the grapefruit, but I think blackberry might still be nice sometimes.


1 comment:

  1. Clementine Izze is really good too! Probably my favorite!

    ReplyDelete